Name Nassau & Greenpoint Ave G Stops, Smallest Wiener, Inside the Lift, Bushwick Shooting: The Hook-Up (7/22)
• Cringeworthy: MTA is talking about selling subway station names to corporations, but the names would be “accurate and help orient customers as they navigate the MTA network,” like Macy’s 34th St – to shopping of course. What would they call the G Nassaue & Greenpoint Ave stops? Polonia Nassau? The Garden G?
• This happened: Smallest Dick Contest (via Brokelyn)
• “The Peranza is an all-for-one effort, in which the common goal of moving the Giglio subsumes all class distinctions.” Inside the Giglio Lift (Greenline)
• They don’t have it for the G (not surprising) but a website predicts temps on L train platform during the recent heat wave (Bushwick Daily)
• Flickr is cool again with photo generated maps. If I remembered my password I’d login and show you a #Greenpoint map… (Animal)
• 5 shot in Bushwick on Saturday (ABCLocal)