Sunday Supper #6: SALO – A Filipino Feast at Domestic Construction (6/2) – SOLD OUT
It’s June and we are heading outdoors for Sunday Supper #6, which will take place on June 2, 2013 from 7-9pm at Domestic Construction (218 India St).
We are very excited to have one of our all time favorite people Yana Guilbuena as our chef, preparing a Filipino Feast as part of her own SALO dining series.
Plus Brooklyn Gin is generously providing the cocktails.
And we couldn’t think of a better outdoor space for an early summer dinner than Domestic Construction!
You won’t get a meal like this anywhere!
• Ensaladang Lato – Seaweed Salad
• Chicharon Bulaklak – Deep Fried P ork Rinds
• Inihaw na Pusit – Grilled Stuffed Squid
• Sinangag – Garlic Fried Rice
• Saba at Langka Turon – Banana and Jackfruit Spring Rolls
• Special Brooklyn Gin Cocktail
Sold Out. (Space is limited.)
* Reservations are non-refundible.