Because The Super Bowl Is Cheesy…
Beth at Eastern District (1053 Manhattan Ave) has some great pairing suggestions:
• Lazy Lady Farm’s Trickle Down, a lightly aged goat’s milk cheese flavored with ginger and poppy seeds; with Southern Tier Eurotrash Pils, a crisp lager.
• Consider Bardwell Farm’s Rupert, a firm, tangy cow’s milk cheese; with Greenport’s hoppy Other Side IPA.
• Fiscalini Vintage Cheddar, sharp and clean; with Ithaca’s aromatic Flower Power IPA.
• Jasper Hill Farm’s soft, pungent Willoughby; with Brooklyn Brewery’s Blast! a well-balanced, not-bitter, double IPA.
• Lady In Blue, also from Lazy Lady Farm, a creamy, spicy blue; with Captain Lawrence’s malty brown Winter Ale.