Getting Around NYC From Greenpoint Post Hurricane Sandy – Updates
As you can see, there is no G at all and no L service into Lower Manhattan.
Updates: (via @NYCMayorsOffice)
- NYC Schools Closed Tomorrow (Thursday) and Friday
- Buses will run on regular routes. Be prepared for detours, substantial waits and crowding.
- Limited East River Ferry Service resumes tomorrow 7 AM from Fulton Ferry Landing, N. Williamsburg and LIC to E. 34th Street and Pier 11 (No India St)
- Four East River bridges restricted to vehicles with 3 or more people for Thursday and Friday, 6AM to midnight.
- New Yorkers should throw away any food, including packaged food, that was touched by flood water.
- Water is safe to drink.
- Parks remain closed